The Parent Advisory Group is a group composed of diverse representatives of parents from within College Place High School. The team was formed to provide the building principals insights, perspective, guidance, and/or wisdom on various topics brought to the team by the administration.
- be present in the room and in learning
- participate authentically
- consider the perspectives in the room by suspending judgment
- pose questions to understand, not just to be understood
- pause to reflect and apply what you learned
- practice leaning into difficult conversations
Meeting Dates for 2019 -2020