Have a safety concern? Report it!
To report a non-emergency safety concern or harassment, intimidation or bullying, submit using the online form, phone, email, or text. Provide as many details as possible, including names, location and your contact information, so that we can follow-up on your request. Tips may be reported anonymously.
PRINT: Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying Reporting Form
Please email or mail the Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying Form to Jim Fry, (509) 525-4827, firstname.lastname@example.org,1755 South College Avenue, College Place, Washington, 99324.
Report on the APP - The SafeSchools Alert App is now available at the App Store or on Google Play.
SafeSchools Alert Mobile Application Download Instructions
The SafeSchools Alert System allows our students, staff, faculty and parents to anonymously and securely submit safety tips regarding bullying, harassment, mental health, threats of violence and safety concerns to our administration team 24/7.
Please go to the App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android and download the free SafeSchools Alert Mobile App:
1. Search for the SafeSchools Alert Mobile App in the App Store or Google Play.
2. Select “Download” to add the free app to your mobile device.
3. The first time you open the app, you’ll be asked to submit our district’s four-digit code 1655 in order to connect your tip submissions to our district team.
4. After the code is submitted, you’ll be asked to confirm your district's name: College Place School District.
5. Once the district name is confirmed, you’ll see the modules that are available to submit tips through (e.g. bullying, safety, violence).
6. You’ll see a confirmation page after submission to confirm that your tip was successfully submitted.
7. Any tips that are submitted will automatically be routed to the appropriate administrators.
8. If we send any messages or replies to your tip, you will automatically receive a push notification.
Thanks for helping to keep our district safe and connected!
Our District Code is: 1655
Our District Name is: College Place School District