ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR RETURNING STUDENTS!
You should have recently received a letter from College Place Public Schools regarding registration for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please take time to login to Skyward Family Access and complete the annual registration process for your student(s) as soon as possible.
If you do not have access to a computer, or need assistance with the registration process, you can attend the CPPS Registration Fair on Thursday, August 15th from 8:00 am-3:00 pm at the CPHS Commons or, visit the District office M-TH 7:30 am - 4:00 pm July 1-August 9, 2019.
School starts on August 26th so make sure to have your student(s) fully registered prior to that day.
Please note that your student will not be assigned a classroom teacher, receive a schedule or a bus route until the online registration process is complete. Transportation requests processed after 8/15/19 will not guarantee a bus route by the first day of school.
As we gear up the 2019-2020 school year our goal is to work together for your student’s success. Skyward Family Access is the best tool for you to stay informed and up to date on important information regarding your student(s).
With Skyward Family Access you and your student can
● View Calendar’s – See key dates, special events and more
● View Grades – See progress, missing assignments and email teachers
● View Schedules – Provides access to current schedules
● Activities – View all activities in which your student participates
● Portfolio – Access report cards and grades for your student
● You can also link to our Online Payments right from Skyward Family Access to pay
for student lunches, fees, fines, and fundraisers.
If you have any questions, or have forgotten your username or password, please feel free to contact the District Office at 509-525-4827.The District Office is closed on Fridays from July 1-August 9, 2019.